Gmail Vacation Responder
Posted by Jason Williams, Last modified by Jason Williams on June 15, 2015 03:02 PM
Use the Vacation responder to send automatic replies to emails when you are going to be out of the office for an extended period of time.
- Open Gmail
- In the upper-right corner of the Mail window, click the Gear icon and then click Settings.
- On the General page, scroll down to the Vacation responder.
- Select the Vacation responder on option.
- Select the first day for which you want the responder to be active.
- Optionally, you can also select the last day you want the responder to be active by marking the check box and selecting the day.
- Enter your message in the box
- If desired, use the options above the box to format your text and add links and images.
- There are check boxes if you want your message to be limited to only your contact list or only individuals within your organization.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page