Call Transfer, Hold, Mute on GXP 2xxx
Posted by Jason Williams, Last modified by Jason Williams on April 23, 2015 12:13 PM
Call Waiting / Call Hold
- Place a call on hold by pressing the HOLD button. The active LINE key will blink in green
- Resume call by pressing the blinking LINE key
- Multiple calls
- Automatically place active call on hold or switch between calls by pressing the LINE key. Call waiting tone (stutter tone) will be audible on incoming call during the active call.
- During an active call, press the MUTE button to mute/unmute the microphone. The LCD will show "Talking" or "MUTE" to indicate the mute status, with Mute icon displayed on the screen.
- Blind Transfer
- During the first active call, press TRAN key and dial the number to transfer to
- Press SEND key or # to complete transfer of active call.
- Attended Transfer.
- During the first active call, press LINE key. The first call will be put on hold.
- Enter the number for the second call in the new line and establish the call
- Press TRAN key
- Press the other LINE key which is on hold to transfer the call.
If you have further questions, please don't hesistate to contact us at 859-818-0000 opt 1