Note: If you have your email synced in outlook or your phone you will have to change the password there as well for those devices to reconnect using the new password.
- Navigate to: http://www.gmail.com/ [http://www.gmail.com/]
- Login using your email address and password
- Click the gear in your Gmail’s navigation bar. Top right Corner
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Go to the Accounts (or Accounts and Import) category
- Follow the Change password link under Change account settings.
- Type your current password under Current password.
- Alternatively, answer your Google account’s secret question.
- Enter the new password twice, under New password and Confirm new password
- Make sure you pick a password that is both secure and easy to remember.
- Click Save.
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON’T HESISTATE TO CONTACT US AT 859-818-0000 OPT 1